What is it?
Cosy, book-as-you-need mentoring.
You’re feeling a bit lost. You don’t know what it is, but you know life can feel better than this or you know what you want, but it feels oh-so risky.
Pull up a chair for a cosy online chat at my kitchen table with tea and biscuits delivered to you. I'll help you work out your first steps, draw up a plan of action and hand you a metaphorical permission slip to follow your dreams.
This is for you if:
- You feel lost and you want to find that first step.
- You have something specific that you want to unravel.
- You want to talk to someone outside of your inner circle who will hold your dreams carefully.
- You’re not looking for long-term support at this stage, you just want a gentle nudge in the right direction.
What you’ll receive:
- A pre-session questionnaire to make sure we get the most out of our time together.
- Complimentary tea and biscuits baked a hop, skip and a jump away from me in the Peak District. They’ll be sent ahead of our session.
- Summarised notes of our session.
- An individual plan of action points.
- A personalised permission slip to follow your dreams.