What’s in my carpet bag?
- 17 years of tips and tricks I've collected to help you put the ‘ohhh’ into cosy home.
- 10 years’ teaching experience in making every task you undertake become a piece of cake.
- Foundation counselling qualification to help me support and nurture you when things are half in shadow and half in light.
- Rolled up sleeves and dirty-hands experience of planning and launching a creative business from the seed of an idea and nurturing it through a pandemic.
- Qualified cake decorator and experience of working as a baker in a highly regarded Manchester coffee shop. Perfect for helping you with that spoonful of sugar.
- Real life experience of rolling the dice, making a life-changing move into a semi-rural area and buying/selling houses in the middle of a pandemic.
- I live the hygge lifestyle that I encourage others to adopt. I’ve used hygge to help me cope with the most difficult, traumatic periods of my adult life and I've used it to create a life filled with comfort and joy.
Ready to make a cosy life of everyday joy you secretly dream of?