This document sets out how your personal information is collected, used and shared when you make a purchase from www.brambleandfoxshop.com, including any information you may provide when you purchase a product or service, sign up to my newsletter or request a free download.
Rebecca Massey at Bramble & Fox
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to make a complaint about how I collect and/or use your data you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk). I will always try to resolve any issues you have before you need to contact the ICO.
If you wish to update any information that I hold about you, please email email@example.com
Types of data collected:
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. I may use certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity data may include your first name, last name, and title.
- Contact data may include your delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Usage data may include information about how you use the website.
- Marketing and communications data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications.
How I collect data
- I collect data in the following ways:
- When you fill in a form or information request, or communicate with me directly by email or post.
- At checkout when you order products.
- When you subscribe to my newsletter or sign up to receive a free download;
- Technology data collection: through cookies as you use my site.
How I use your personal data
I will only use your data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil the contract between us (e.g. to complete a product order or to send you a digital download).
- To personalise your experience and allow me to deliver the type of content and products you are most interested in.
- For communication and marketing purposes where you have given me permission to do so.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation., if necessary.
Why I use your data
I use your data to fulfil my legal obligation to provide you with the goods you have purchased and to allow me to tailor my products, content and services to your interests and needs.
Sharing your data
I may share your data in the following circumstances with:
- Service providers and affiliates (Shopify, workshop venues, postal services) who assist in the delivery of my products and services.
- Third parties if I believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply my terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of myself or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection.
Under no circumstances, is your data ever sold or rented to a third party.
I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
I will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes I collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
I am required to keep basic customer data for six years after any purchase for tax purposes, but as all transactions are processed through Shopify this will not include financial data.
When you place an order through the site, I will maintain your order information for my records unless you ask me to delete this information.
If you wish to stop receiving communication from me at any time, please unsubscribe at the bottom of any marketing email from me, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org