**FRIDAY 17TH MARCH 2023 7.30PM UK TIME**
Do you secretly have big, beautiful dreams that you’re scared to explore? A feeling that so much more could be possible for you, if only you knew where to start?
We all have limiting beliefs and a fog of self-doubt that can make it difficult to say 'yes' to our dreams and know how to work towards them.
Choosing a word for the year can act as an anchor to keep you from drifting and a compass point to gently guide you through your year.
But what do you do with the word once you’ve chosen it?
I’ve created this workshop to:
- Give you a supportive space and the questions for you to dig into the roots of your chosen word.
- Help you to find ways to embody your word every day.
-Help you to set specific goals that feel good in your soul.
- Create a structured plan to nurture the seeds of your ideas so they (and you) can blossom.
What you'll get:
- One 45 minute guided workshop
- One digital workbook filled with beautiful imagery, words of wisdom, journalling exercises, advice on intention setting and a framework to help you get specific on your goals.
- A 26 week planning framework that spans from the Spring Equinox until the Autumn Equinox, when the next Key to Your Year workshop will take place.
- Access to a private facebook group for community support and motivation along the way - you don't have to go it alone.
This workshop is for you if...
- You chose a word to unlock 2023, but you're unsure how to use it to make the most of your year.
- You have secret dreams you want to make happen but you just don't know where to start.
- You're ready to give yourself permission to go after your dreams and you'd like a bit of support and a gentle nudge to take action.
- You like the idea of choosing a word for the year, but you think you've left it too late (it really isn’t).
FRIDAY 17TH MARCH 7.30PM (UK TIME)
If you like the idea of choosing a word for the year and you're worried you've left it too late, here’s my guide to picking your special word, so you’ll be ready to take action at the workshop.